Recently Comcast exceeded their earnings estimates while losing a record number of video subscribers. Why is this important? They’ve got a plan and roadmap on how they look at the services they’re delivering and the services their customers are looking for.
- Move away from low value services – Whether it’s traditional cable TV, regular home phone service, or sub 25Mbps internet access, in today’s market consumers are looking for value.
- Identify your high value services. These are the services that delight customers – more speed, greater capacity, and new features, and ultimately the customer has more capabilities. For Comcast, their high value service is broadband.
- Diversify with complimentary services. Broadband isn’t just internet access, it is an enabler of higher margin services such as ethernet WAN, unified communications, and SDWAN.
Some questions to think about:
- Are you seeing a decline in margin and/or subscribers?
- Are you looking to add value to your current services?
- Are your business services different than your residential services?
- Want to know how to get more margin out of your existing network?
Give us a call at 303.678.1844 or drop us a note email@example.com. We’d love to hear about your business and how we can help.