The online streaming video industry has a very bright future, according to a new study. Below are findings from a recent study by Convergence Research Group.
- Revenue for streaming companies (Netflix, Apple, etc.) will reach $16.6 billion this year, a 40% jump over 2017
- Their revenue will top $25 billion in 2020
- By the end of 2017, over 32 million US households did not have a traditional TV subscription
- This number will increase to 36.76 million by the end of this year
- Pay-TV lost almost 4 million subscribers last year and are expected to lose another 3.72 million this year
Your customers love OTT streaming. Can your network support their binge-watching? If you’re not sure, contact Ronin Technology Advisors today. (303)-678-1844 or firstname.lastname@example.org