1. You can share data from wearables with your doctor to create a personal health record.
2. Your.MD is a mobile app that uses AI to mimic a consultation with a GP. It tells you what’s wrong, what the solution is, and where to get help.
3. Telehealth allows some vital sign measurements to be done simultaneously via video at the same time as your online consultation.
4. Digital therapy can help with conditions such as insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
5. The University of Mississippi Medical Center’s pilot program to remotely monitor Delta diabetes patients has been so successful that it has expanded to cover patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, hypertension, kidney disease and a number of other conditions.
6. A new study in Neurology found tablet-based stroke assessments are as reliable as in-person efforts.